Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back and Ready To Go Back

Vacation in California was absolutely positively fantastic! We had SO much fun from: going to the San Diego zoo, to Disneyland and LA to visiting all sorts of cool and interesting locations. Oh and I can not forget the amazing food! It was so relaxing, fun and memorable, everything a family vacation should be! My dream as ALWAYS been to move to California. I would move in a heart beat. Eric's cousins are out there, they are wonderful people, so much fun. The whole trip they were trying to get us to move out there - I told them, I was sold. I just have to work on Eric, find him a nice paying job and wham. Ha, if it was only that easy! Of course it would be super hard to leave my family and friends but that is the only places I've ever traveled and felt "this is where I want to be". It's weird but true, I love me some California!

I promise SOON, I will get pictures up of Claire, vacation and everything else I am slacking on. It's hard when you are leaving with your in-laws and can't really use your own computer! Don't fear we are trying to figure it out!



1 comment:

  1. We would come visit you!!! :-)

    Glad you guys had such a great time! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking