Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello Terrible 2's, Here SO Soon

Holy Cow. Claire's not even 2 yet and the terrible 2's have entered into our daily routine. Oh, let me tell you how exciting it truly is not! Ha. It's stressful, annoying and tiring all at the same time. Truthfully it's not all day but at least once or twice a day it will show it's ugly face. From just saying "no" to something or if she drops something or can't do something herself she will literally exploded! What I mean by "exploded" is red faced, screaming, floor dropping tantrum. Don't get me wrong, she's a awesome little girl, very independent and super smart (all most too smart for her own good) but man those tantrums are something else. I know this is a stage we must get through so we can find a happier 3 or 4 year old but I hope he doesn't get much worse. I am getting somewhat use to it and learning the tricks of how to deal with each type of tantrum. Through all the tantrums, I'm loving this stage that Claire is in right now. The "hi mommy's" melt my heart every time I hear them, plus the huge hugs and wet kisses are unbelievable and something I've looked forward to since I knew she was growing inside of me. Life is hectic but we are following the stage of childhood and trying to love each of them, no matter how hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking