Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Beautiful Outside but Not in Our House


It's another lovely spring like day in the Chicagoland area but inside our home is a completely different story...we are all sick, again. I think it's been well over a month since our last family cold but I knew as soon as the weather was turning somewhat nice, the cold bug would invade our home once again. It's annoying. I hope our colds go away very soon or at the very least our symptoms start to die down. I can tell you, I'm over it. I'm over the sneezing, running yet congested noses, the coughing, the mucus, low fevers and the over all crankiness of some little girl that lives in this house. I'm thankful for these lovely Spring like days but geez, can't we enjoy them without catching a cold. The one thing that is making this all better...looking outside and seeing our grass. Although it's full of mud puddle and it's somewhat dead, it means Spring isn't too far off. Also, it's Friday and who wouldn't be excited that it's Friday! TGIF everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking