Monday, February 21, 2011

Saturday Out

On our Saturday day out, we went to:


Ikea - one of my all time favorite places to shop in Illinois. We spent some time there, browsing, shopping and just having fun. I got some candles, some rugs, a grill pan and a toilet brush!

Next we ventured too:

Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, this is one of my favorite indoor malls. It's huge and as a ton of stores to shop at! As soon as we got to the mall we let Claire play in the kid's play area. It was a zoo in there but Claire didn't mind, she got right in on all the chaos. Next we all shared a soft pretzels for snack and then did a little shopping! After shopping for a bit, it was time to eat!

So we had dinner at:

Who doesn't love a good dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! We had a great time, the food was delicious but the company was the best! Dinner with my two favorite people, what could be any better! My fish taco's were pretty darn tasty and super light!

Next we had to satisfy our sweet tooth with:

 "Yogen Fruz" and it's to die for! It's healthy, froyo! It was so so so very yummy! We got the non-fat w/strawberries! I was in love and now wish I had the money to open one!


All in all it was a fantastic Saturday out with my two favorite people, Eric and C.C.!



*I forgot my camera, this pictures are taken from "yahoo images"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking