Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Poop

Claire's little digestive system has finally worked out all of it's "newborness" and she is now pooping once a day or once every other day. You don't understand how much that will save us on diapers. Diapers are NOT cheap, especially when some days we could go through 5-10 diapers. Hopefully this means we are almost through with daily blow outs! I never thought I would get so excited over poopy diapers! Now if she could out grow the spit-up stage, we would be in a very good place!!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, did you ever consider cloth diapering with Claire? We have registered for a lot of cloth diaper starters and will be trying it to begin with. We do have disposables, but we're also going to give clothing a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did at one point. I know a few people that actually started on cloth diapers but ended up switching to regular disposable diapers after a month or so due to all the leaking that was happening. I would more consider it now. I've been looking into it a bit. I just have to get your cousin to agree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking