Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 Years Ago Today...





3 years ago today, I married my best friend! I really can't believe it's been 3 years, 3 years! Wow, I remember the day, like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful December day (as beautiful as a Chicago December day can be). It was 39 degrees and very sunny! We had a snow storm the day before, so the ground was covered in a beautiful snow for our wedding day (which is what Eric was actually hoping for!) The day was filled with friends, family, a beautiful ceremony,and an awesome reception! I loved every moment of my "big day". If I could, I would relive it all over again!!

2 comments:

  1. This is late, but Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We were so happy you two could be apart of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking