Monday, November 7, 2011

I am Thankful...

I am Thankful...

#5: The house I live in. There are so many people out in this crazy world with out a solid, stable roof over their heads!

#6: Our friends! Our friends are amazing people! They can make us smile in a second and I know they are always here for us if we need anything! I love them all!

#7 (Today's): Miche. I'm so thankful that my home-based business is doing well and will be paying for all of our Christmas presents! It's a lot of work but so worth the reward!!


This past weekend was CrAzY busy but Saturday night we decided to take Claire to her 1st live theater performance. It was a super cute play, one that she could understand: "Seussical the musical"! It was all about Dr. Seuss. Claire is a huge "Horton Hears a Who" and "Cat in the Hat" fan so we knew she would love this. It actually kept our active two year old's attention for the majority of the play. In intermission happened, she was upset! She said, "No more Cat in the Hat? Please more!" We explained that he need a little break but he would be right back. She said, "okay" and went on to something else. I love the way a two year old thinks!
I really hope Claire has a understand, love for theater like her momma does!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Here's to a fabulous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking