Friday, November 4, 2011

I am Thankful for...

I know it's the 4th of November so I will just make sure to do 4 "I am Thankful for" today. I think this is a perfect way to make you think hard about what you are truly thankful for in your life. No matter how big or small, I think it's important to acknowledge it!

I am Thankful for:

1. My husband, I could do what I do with out him. He is my rock!

2. Claire. There are no words to describe how much I love her and am thankful for her. She's amazing and is truly a miracle from God. I am so blessed to have her in my life!

3. My Parents. They have helped us out so many times since before Eric and I got married. They are amazing and I love them so much!

4. Our Girls. They are the sweetest most annoying dogs you will ever meet. Claire loves them and they love Claire. They are part of our family and I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking