Friday, July 22, 2011

She Speaks Like Me

Claire's always had an amazing vocab in my opinion but boy oh boy, it's like I'm speaking to a 3 or 4 year old. Her sentences are strong and comprehensive, it's like she actually knows what she's talking about. The wheels are always turning!
Tonight at dinner she started singing," Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday Claire Constance!" This was the first time she's ever said Claire Constance. I asked her, who is Claire Constance and she answered, "me". It was the cutest thing! She has so many cute "lines". I could listen to her talk all the time with a big smile on  my face!

Some of my favorite "lines":

No! Daddy(or anyone else) No!
I excited!
Mommy(or whoever else she wants to help her) do it.
Over there/In there
More milk please!
Oh Papa(or whoever else is being funny)!
Thank you mommy!
Excuse me.
Pool time!
Oh, baby cryin'
You cryin'?
Aw, man!
Oh Boy!


My favorite songs she sings are:

Elmo Song (the la la la part is super cute)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (she's got most of this one down and it's so cute sounding!)
Happy Birthday (this one she changes who she is singing "happy birthday" too)



1 comment:

  1. She cracked me up at Bean's party when she said, "Shy!" referring to herself as she was being bashful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking