Friday, July 8, 2011

Planning the Party

Claire's 2nd birthday is creeping around the corner. I'm still in disbelief that it's this Sunday. I remember this time last year, my good friend just gave birth to her little boy (Happy Birthday Bean). I was so overly jealous of her having her baby but I knew when Claire was ready, it would be my turn too. Now here I sit, two years from that day going crazy trying to make sure I have everything perfect for Claire's big 2nd birthday party. We are doing a Minnie Mouse themed birthday party so of course i had to make almost all of her decoration because everything at the local party stores are all the girl clubhouse characters! I truly don't mind, I enjoy being crafty and I love the fact that I made all the decorations myself. I really put my heart into her party! We are expecting a lot of family and friends atmy parent's house. They have a great yard, a refreshing pool, we got a kid jumpy house all in all, I think it will be a fun, memorable day for us. I'm just trying to tie all the final touches together, like making sure we will have enough food and desserts for everyone. I'm the type of hostess where I want there to be left overs vs. not enough food so right now, that's my biggest worry! I'm much more relaxed this year, then last. I'm just enjoying the moment and trying to make it a fun day for Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking