Friday, May 6, 2011

Please Stand By

Please Stand By: Moving is going well, just super crazy! It was sad to say good-bye to the house where I came home the day after I was married and the home where I brought Claire home too. It's been a rough couple of days for some personal issues I am dealing with but everyday is getting better and I'm moving on. Please hang with me. I can't find my camera cord so no pictures right now (I do have over 400 on my camera to download!). As soon as we get a little routine here, I will update with pictures and stories of C.C.

Hope everyone as an amazing Friday and Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mom's and mom's to be out there! I can't wait to spend the day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking