Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Happy Birthday 26th birthday to me and Happy 19 Months to Claire!

Today, Claire and I grabbed a Starbucks, did a little shopping and now are having a little lunch. We will be going over to my parents today for dinner and cake. Tomorrow night we are going out for Mexican (my favorite) with a group of good friends and then Saturday we are going out to celebrate me and my brothers birthday with our parents, Eric's parents, Kyle's girlfriend and her parent's. Then Sunday (yes, it's never ending) we are having dinner at Eric's parents house with his siblings and grandparents to celebrate me and Eric's sister's birthday! It will be a nice, busy and fun birthday weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking