Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Brother

I just wanted to send a shout out to my baby brother, Kyle. There were many years we did not get along. I would say from the time he was 10 to about 14! Now at 22, he's one of my good friends! He's funny to be around and an all over great guy! I'm proud to have him as my brother! Love you dude!

Enjoy some pictures of him:
 
Kyle and Claire July 2010

Kyle and I at my wedding December 2006

Uncle Ky Ky hugs!

Being goofy as always!

Eric, Lolo, Claire, I and Kyle - December 2009

Lo, Kyle, I and 5 week old baby Claire!

My family at Claire baptism - August 2009
Kyle and I before his dance - 2006
Kyle and I at his high school graduation!
Kyle and I on 4th of July
Old school - Kyle and I back in 1989
Old school - Kyle and I (early 90's)

Kyle got Eric the perfect gift!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking