Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am Thankful for...

I am thankful for...

Friends. What would any one be without friends? I know I would be lost. My friends are very important to me.  From the friends that you talk to and see all the time, to the old friends where you can talk to once a month and you feel as if you talk every day! My friends make me laugh to the point I cry, they let me vent, we argue and make up in a matter of seconds, we disagree to agree but in the end we are friends. If you didn't have all the ups and drowns, it wouldn't be a real friendship. No friendship is perfectly peachy but it's the openness that makes a friendship stronger. When you can express anything to your friends and they don't run and hide or form opinions, you know it's a lasting friendship. I'm lucky enough to have a few close friends (best friends) that I know will last for a life time and for that I'm thankful.  My friends are my family and I love them all very much!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking