Friday, August 20, 2010

Sadness

I've said (starting the moment I became pregnant) and I will always say, "Pregnancy is so scary because it's full of so many unknowns and is totally out of a persons control"!

A day ago I learned a friends brother and sister-in-law lost their baby boy a week before he was born. He passed away suddenly and tragically one day and was brought into the world still the very next day. They were hoping the moment he was born they would be able to see a reason for his sudden passing but there was none.

As soon as I heard this news, I broke down in tears. I was overcome with sadness and fear. One of my worst nightmares, came true for someone I know.  Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. They could use all the can get.

I really hope God knows how thankful I am for Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking