Monday, May 24, 2010

"The End"


Well, if you are a LOST fan, today you were probably filled with a sense of closure or a feeling that you still wanted more, more answers. Either way, the show that we all watched every Tuesday night for the last six years is over. It's a little bitter sweet. I really enjoyed LOST. There have only been a few shows that I have been really dedicated  to and LOST is definitely one of them.

Yesterday's show finale was something else. In some ways I had a feeling it would end somewhat like that but I think I wanted a bigger twist. Eric and I finished watching it around midnight and we sat on the couch discussing the ending for a good 20 minutes. We went back and forth talking about the past season, what the meaning of certain things were, and what we thought. After thinking about it and talking to him about it, I'm pretty sure I liked it. I liked the meaning behind it and how everything in the end came together. I have a feeling of closure. I will miss it but I'm glad I liked how it ended!

I would love to discuss the ending in more detail but I know there might be a few readers that haven't yet watched it. I don't want to spoil anything for them, it's one episode that must be watched!

2 comments:

  1. I never got into lost. When it was just starting out I never sat down to watch it for some reason and then when I did try to watch it once I was well... Lost. :) but I'm glad you enjoyed the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first season and was bored by it! But then into the 3rd season my friends were all hooked and I kind of wish I'd stuck to it...I think now I'll have to watch it all on dvd :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking