Wednesday, March 3, 2010

99 Things

I was reading one of my favorite blogs After the Alter and saw a post she did about 99 things. The post is a list of 99 things you could have done, and you are supposed to highlight the ones that you yourself have done. While reading this I saw a lot of fun things that I have done, but also so many things that I HAVEN’T done! So here goes!

1. Started your own blog – Yes, coming up on 8 months!
2. Slept under the stars – No, I've been camping and slept inside a tent. I think it would be pretty too!
3. Played in a band - Does Rock Band count?! :)
4. Visited Hawaii- I think I will get there someday!
5. Watched a meteor shower – Yes, I only saw 2 meteors but it was breath taking!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity –No, sadly I've not given more than I can afford but I have given!
7. Been to Disney World – Yes, I can't wait to take Claire there!
8. Climbed a mountain – Yes, in Colorado.
9. Held a praying mantis –Yup and I hated it!
10. Sang a solo – Not a solo but I do sing!
11. Bungee jumped – NO way!
12. Visited Paris – I hope to get there someday too!
13. Watched a lightning storm –Yes, and it is so amazing to watch!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - I love photography and have taught myself.
15. Adopted a child - No, not at this point in my life.
16. Had food poisoning –No, thank goodness!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty –I would love too!
18. Grown your own vegetables – Yes, when I was younger. I would love to start again!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – No, but that would be pretty neat!
20. Slept on an overnight train - No, that doesn't sound like too much fun!
21. Had a pillow fight – You hasn't?
22. Hitch hiked – Who the Hell would now a days?
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – Yup!
24. Built a snow fort – Tried!
25. Held a lamb – No, petted but never held!
26. Gone skinny dipping –Yup, once!
27. Run a Marathon – A very small one!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – No, but would like too!
29. Seen a total eclipse – Probably.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – In Mexico over the ocean - incredible!
31. Hit a home run – Ha!
32. Been on a cruise –No but I think it might be a good idea - I would love to visit a bunch of places at once.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person- Yes, it's very cool!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors-I would LOVE to go to Greece. Hopefully one day!
35. Seen an Amish community- No but there is one not too far in Indiana.
36. Taught yourself a new language- I wish!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – I don't think there can ever be enough!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - Nope.
39. Gone rock climbing – At a rock climbing gym!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David- No.
41. Sung karaoke – Yes, a couple times.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt- No but I want too.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - No but a stranger bought us a meal...
44. Visited Africa – I don't think I would like it too much.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – I love the beach and everything about it!
46. Been transported in an ambulance – Yup, don't worry I was okay!
47. Had your portrait painted - At Great America.
48. Gone deep sea fishing – No, I think I would get sea sick.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – Does the one in Vegas count?
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – My favorite!!
52. Kissed in the rain – Yup, in high school.
53. Played in the mud – Probably not, I am a pretty girly girl!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – No but there's one pretty close! Maybe this Summer!
55. Been in a movie –I wish!
56. Visited the Great Wall of China - No thanks!
57. Started a business- MY DREAM!!
58. Taken a martial arts class - HA!
59. Visited Russia –Again, No thank you!
60. Served at a soup kitchen – Yes!
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – Along time ago!
62. Gone whale watching –Yes, in Cali and we actually saw whales!! It was a very cool experience!
63. Got flowers for no reason –Yes, I love my Hubby!!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma –No, I should though!
65. Gone sky diving – NEVER
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp –I think it would be very interesting.
67. Bounced a check - Probably when I first got my checking count.
68. Flown in a helicopter - No, the seem scary.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy –Yes.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - Nope.
71. Eaten Caviar – Gross!
72. Pieced a quilt -No, not my thing.
73. Stood in Times Square – No, maybe someday!
74. Toured the Everglades – Yes,  it was awesome!
75. Been fired from a job – Nope, never!
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London –No
77. Broken a bone – Yes, my big toe!
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle – No.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person – No, from the airplane but not in person!
80. Published a book – I've been illustrated a book?!
81. Visited the Vatican – No.
82. Bought a brand new car – Yes, it was a great feeling!
83. Walked in Jerusalem - No.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – Yes, for theater and for our engagement!
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve – Nope.
86. Visited the White House - No, I would like too.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – YUCK!
88. Had chickenpox – Yes!
89. Saved someone’s life - No.
90. Sat on a jury - No.
91. Met someone famous – I've seem people shooting movies - Sandra Bullock, Vince Vaughen,
92. Joined a book club - Yes.
93. Got a tattoo – Yup, on my foot. I love it.
94. Had a baby – Yes, July 10th 2009!! Best day EVER!
95. Seen the Alamo in person - No.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake-  No.
97. Been involved in a law suit – Nope, thank goodness!
98. Owned a cell phone – Since, I was 16!
99. Been stung by a bee – Yes and I am partially allergic!

Phew! So there are 99 things about me! If you want to play copy and paste this list and highlight the things you have done! I guess there is a lot more I have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking