Friday, January 15, 2010

Sick Day

The past couple of days, I have been "out sick". It has been so hard not to be a mommy but I really don't want Claire to get what I have. I'm pretty sure I have a "stomach bug". I feel so ichy and just plain blah. Every time I sit or stand up, I feel extremely nausea and dizzy. I have continued to breastfeed but boy is that hard when you feel like "poo" every time you have to sit straight for 5 to 10 minutes. I have been keeping my distance from Claire. I only hold her for feeding. It's hard to hear her cry and know I can't help her but I really don't want to pass this bug on to her. I don't want her to experience what I am.

Now, you may be wondering..."Who is taking care of Claire, while you are down for the count?"

That would be my AMAZINGLY caring, loving hubby. He took all day off yesterday to tend to me and take care of Claire. Today, he went in for a meeting and got home around 10:00am. I don't know what I would do without him because of him I was able to take two sick days! I love him so much, he is truly the best!!

This award is for my hubby, the worlds best hubby!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking