Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Food Processor

Today I started making homemade baby food for Claire! It was super easy! I am so excited to continue making new food for her. Today was just a trail run, that was a success. I used up the last of the mini carrots I had in the fridge, boiled them (because I am still looking for a steamer), put the carrots in the food processor, added nursery water, and blended away until I got the consistency I desired! I still have to get all the necessary items for freezing the baby food I make but for today, I just made two (Gerber) container full of carrots and stuck them in the fridge. They will be good for the next two days.

www.wholesomebabyfood.com
This is the website I follow. It gives great advice on what to feed Claire  4 months (or 6) - 12 months, how to make baby food and store it, great finger food ideas (which we are thinking of starting around 8 1/2- 9 months) etc... I recommend checking it out!

Here are the food tables I am following from Wholesomebabyfood.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking