Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Christmas Survery


I snagged this Christmas survey from my cousin-in-law, Natalie at Hope Springs Eternal.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Both, all depends on the gift.
2. Real tree or artificial? - I love real ones but hubby doesn't! We have a pre-lit tree up this year!
3. When do you put up the tree? - The weekend after Turkey Day.
4. When do you take the tree down? - Sometime after the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? - No! I like my eggs for breakfast not in my drink!
6. What about Fruitcake? - Truthfully, I never even seen a fruitcake up close but even if I did, I don't think I would try any!
7. Favorite gift received as a child? - Babies, Barbies, Kitchen set/fake food, Art supplies. When I got older: Gift cards, Money, Movies, Clothes.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? - Yes!
9. Hardest person to buy for? - My Father-in-law!
10. Easiest person to buy for? - My Hubby and my sister-in-law!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? - No comment!
12. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail. FYI: We just ordered them, so we will get them out as soon as we can!
13. Favorite Christmas movie? - "A Christmas Story"
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - After Thanksgiving.
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - Yes.
16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - My dad's Pastitsio (Greek dish)
17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? - Clear
18. Favorite Christmas song? - "Carol of the Bells"
19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? - Both.
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? - Yes.
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? - Star.
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Christmas Morning!
23. What is the one present you want most this year? - A Northface fleece coat.
24. Most annoying thing about this time of year? - Some people forget the whole meaning of Christmas.
25. What I love most about Christmas? - Being with our families, the yummy food, the excitement of Christmas morning. Most importantly: getting to watch Claire experience all the joys Christmas can bring!


YOUR TURN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking