Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm baaack

Hello everyone!

Life was super crazy for a while, from Christmas to traveling, work, Claire and family things my head was spinning the majority of my days! We had a fabulous Christmas in Nebraska with my extended family! Santa was good to us all! Claire loved Christmas, she took an hour and a half to open all of her presents. She would open one and have to take it out of the box immediately. This year we got to celebrate Christmas 3 times! We are truly blessed with some many wonderful people in our lives!

Finally, Chicago is "enjoying" our first couple of true snow falls of the year! Claire is LOVING the snow! Every morning when she sees we got more new snow, she ask to stick her bare toes in the snow! She laughs her very fake silly laugh and says, burrrr cold snow!"

Claire is an amazing 2 1/2 year old. She amazes me every day with her actions and her words! Her vocab/ sentence structure is great! She is a regular talking machine and literally she doesn't stop talking or singing some of her favorite songs until she falls asleep at night! She's awesome and I simply love her to pieces!!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Tonight we will be having play date/ dinner with our friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking