Friday, November 18, 2011

I am Thankful...

I am Thankful...

#18: I am thankful for - family fundays. I LOVE them and we try to do something family orientate every other weekend. I am so thankful that we have a lot to do in our area from expensive to free. Last weekend, we went hiking at one of our favorite places. The were millions of leaves on the ground, the smell of fall was very prevalent and we were together, just the three of us. I really enjoy our "alone" family time together. I can't wait to do it again!!

Happy Friday from Claire and I. It's a super windy day (again) in our area but who cares, when the day is Friday! We have a pretty easy going weekend. We are going to do a little light Christmas shopping, check out a vendor show ( that I don't have to work), celebrate Eric's mom's birthday at one of our favorite pizza places and then Sunday, I have a vendor show (hoping to make a ton- fingers crossed!)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking