Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello Fall

Things I want, during the fall months:

1. To make it to the apple orchard. It's an awesome place. They have the cutest kids area, yummy you-pick them apples and the tastiest pumpkin donuts. 
2.  Drink a ton of pumpkin spice latte's with skim milk.
3. Buy a couple of new warm and cuddly sweaters.
4. Get new black, over the jean boots.
5. To go to this awesome pumpkin patch in Illinois. Claire will love it, especially the pig races!
6. Go to Galena, which we do every October. There it always feels like "fall".
7. Bonfires and making s'mores!
8. Watch football - Go Bears!
9. Find the perfect Halloween costume for Claire.
10. Take as many nightly family walks as possible - wearing a hoodie of course.
11. Sleep with my windows up. I love a nice cool breeze when I sleep!

Fall is my favorite! I hope you all have some great Fall plans because you know here in Illinois Fall will not be here long. We will probably have a few summer days, then some more fall days and finally we will be stuck with winter! I know that I'm going to cherish this amazing fall days!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking