Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting Back In The Swing

From still making our new house a home and working part-time, life has gotten crazy. A good crazy though. As I close my 1st week back at a part-time job, I feel good about myself. I realize that just working a couple hours a week can really change the family dynamic and help out in a big way. Claire is doing great, she naps for 2 out of the 3 hours so really, she does not miss me. This week she's at my mom's and starting next week she will get to be with both her Nana and Grandma.
The house is coming together slowly. It's a lot harder then I thought it would have been but we had a ton of stuff. Most of the rooms are very close to being completely finished. We might have to hang a few things here and there, get a hook and shelf for this room and that but for the most part it's live-able! We are enjoying our new area SO much. We made a great choice and are very happy!

TGIF to everyone. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking