She's doing so much right now so I'm not going to tell you everything, seeing as that would take forever but here is a few cool new things she is up to:
- She can count to 10 (and sometimes you will hear her doing it all by herself).
- She's really into airplanes (which I feel like she can spot from miles away), trains and school buses.
- She is talking so much: using two + word phrase/sentences and her number of one-words are endless.
- She loves playing in water and being outside.
- She's became so much more independent over the last few days.
- She loves to give hugs and kisses all the time.
- She's still in size 18 month clothing (but her summer clothes are 24 month & 2T).
- She's wearing a size 5 (5 1/2) shoe.
- She's in size 4 diapers when we use them but still 90% cloth diapers.
- She knows most of her colors and some shapes.
- She loves: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Imagination Movers, Choo-Choo Soul, Handy Manny & Sid the Science Kid.
Here are some pictures of C.C. girl:
|Enjoying some of grandpa's b-day cake!|
|Playing with water, one of her favorite things to do!|
|Buggy and her "cheese" face!|
|Daddy and his girl <3|
|Silly girl, playing with her slide!|