I made this special treat for Eric and he loved them so I thought I should share it with all of you!
- I used toll house cookie mix with m&m's and chocolate chip for Eric's cookies. If you have an amazing homemade cookie recipe, this is the time to use it.
- Bake the cookies as the direction say on the box/bag/container/recipe
- Let them cool
- Make the frosting - 1/3 cup stick butter, at room temperature, 3-4 cups powdered sugar, 2-3 tablespoons milk and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and milk, beat until frosting is smooth and of spreading consistency! ( Recipe from Betty Crocker)
- Spread a thin layer of homemade frosting on a cookie and then add another cookie on top. If you want to you can now roll your cookie sandwich in sprinkles. (put the sprinkles on a plate).
- Refrigerated until ready to eat! Enjoy.