Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Warning!!



The stomach bug has hit our home....no one was safe. Being miserable and trying to take care of a 17 month old is nearly impossible! Eric and I are feeling a little better today.I finally have been able to drink something and eat a tiny bit. Claire is on her way up too (although she did have a 2 puke episodes this morning) but she wanted food and water after so I'm hoping the stomach bug is about to leave our home for good. I Lysoled my whole house this morning, I hope it will help! I just want us all finally normal by Thursday. Thursday is my dad's birthday we have reservations to have dinner at PF Changs! Plus Christmas is creeping up on us and I still have tons to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking