Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am Thankful for...

I am thankful for...

Family. Both my husbands and mine. What would anyone be without their family? I know I would be lost and lonely. Family is everything to Eric and I. I think family is super important and now that I have a daughter, I believe that even more.  I turn to them for a lot and I am so grateful, they can help us out of almost any little or big bind. 10 years ago, my husband's family brought into their home and treated me like family. It had always felt so warm and welcoming in there home. My family, I absolutely love my family. They are wonderful. Although they can get on my nerve, I know that they will always be here for me. They make me laugh, smile and cry happy tears. Through the rough patches and the good, our families have stood by us, loved us, and supported us. Without our families, Eric and I wouldn't be who we are or where we are. I am so thankful for my families!



  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking