Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am Thankful for...

Since we have a week until Thanksgiving, I will be doing "I am thankful for..."post every day up until Thanksgiving. I think it's important to show what we are thankful for in our lives. So many years, I sit and think about what I'm thankful for but never find the time to write it down on paper. This year, I am making the time!  Feel free to join along on your blog, it's a great way to show thanks!

I am thankful for...

Claire. My daughter. My whole world. The person I live for and yet would die for. She has given me so much in the short 16 months she's been on this planet. She doesn't know the kind of love she fills my heart with and  how proud I am to be her mom but someday, I promise she will. She is a true gift from God. She reminds me everyday that God really does do Miracles because Claire is truly our little Miracle. I thank God every day for the little person he sent down for us - she's simple amazing. Through the early terrible two tantrums and the sweet bear hugs, we smile. We smile because we are parents and this is all part of it. No matter the good parts and the bad we are thankful for the gift of our daughter. Our lives. Our Bug, Claire.
What are you thankful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking