Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Kitchen

Every Friday Kelly from Kelly's Korner does a post - "Show us your life" in which she picks a room and everyone shares theirs! This past Friday's was the kitchen addition. When you are done checking out my kitchen and the rest of my blog, hop on over to Kelly's Korner and take a look at all the other amazing kitchens. Keep your eyes open, you never know if you can get an idea for your own!

"Show us your life" - Kitchen

Our kitchen is tiny but it's one of my favorite rooms in our house. We made a ton of changes when we moved in. I'm a tiny bit OCD and I never feel as if any of our rooms are complete and my mind is always racing with ideas for ways which I can make the room better. Here is a look at our kitchen....

View from the office.
Looking in from the living room.
Looking at my photo ledge and out to the back yard

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking