Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Wonder If...

I wonder if everyone feels like everyone's pregnancy besides their own goes super fast. I feel like it was just April and I was finding out two of my close friends were expecting! Now it's October...their showers are coming up, the rooms are being decorated, and baby clothes washed. It's crazy they can both give birth 8-11 weeks from now to full term babies! It's so exciting! With my pregnancy, it felt like I was pregnant for years instead of months. I felt like my due date was so far out of sight, that it would never be reached. I'm curious if pregnancy number 2 will feel a lot faster then my first. I have a feeling it will, simply because my days are packed with Claire and she keeps me SuPeR busy!
I love there are so many personal and blogger friends who are pregnant, something is definitely in the water! I can't wait until everyone starts popping out there little ones because who doesn't like looking at newborn baby pictures and reading a good birth story!



2 comments:

  1. Some days I feel like it is flying by and some days I feel like I've been pregnant for forever! But I do feel like it flies by for everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my pregnancy has been flying by and dragging at the same time. I'm almost half way through but the idea of actually having this kid seems totally surreal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking