Well, we are still deciding but we are thinking about not selling our home. What, you might ask!? Well, since the market here is really bad (house are selling but for way low) and that would mean our house would have to sell real low and in turn we would lose a lot of money. We had a long conversation last night about the whole situation. We might drop our house a few thousand more just until our contract is up. In the mean time, we will be looking into the options that come with building on to our home. All we really need to do so we are able to live in this house for another 5-7 years is to add another bedroom, a small family room(play room) and maybe a small half bath. That would allow us to be comfortable where we are while we add to our family. We still have a lot to think about. It's a hard decision but we have to think about what's best for us (including our credit, bank account, etc.) This whole situation stresses the crap out of me. Once we know exactly what our plans might be, it will be a lot more exciting. I just want to know where are family is headed either moving or staying put! The joys of being an adult!