- Where/when you born? I was born February 10th 1985 in Hays, Kansas
- Were you born first, second, etc.? I am the oldest. My brother, Kyle is 4 years younger then me.
- What was your first pet? When I was born my parents had a mutt puppy - Winston. When I was around 8, I got my very own kitty - Shadow
- What were you for your first Halloween? I was a clown.
- Was there a gift you really wanted for Christmas that you never received? I always want a huge Barbie play house - every year I would get some type of Barbie item but not the huge play house I dreamed of.
- Did you have any imaginary friends? I don't think so. I did play "house" all the time and the Brady Bunch was my family!
- What were your favorite books? I loved Dr. Seuss books - "Hop on Pop" and "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".
- What did you wanna be when you grew up? I wanted to be either a teacher or a child psychologist.
- Favorite after-school, never-missed shows? Anything on Nickelodeon like, "Pete and Pete", "Are you afraid of the dark"
- What was your favorite toy? When I was really young I loved my sandbox and a huge refrigerator box my mom made into a house with carpet and everything! When I was old, it was my babies. I loved to play house!
- What was your first best friend's name? When I was younger it was Candice, when I got a little older it was Erin, then when I moved to Illinois it was Sarah and in high school it was Shawnna and Kristin. Now it's Michelle, Katreena, and Sabrina
- Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid? Never broke a bone but I did have a nasty bike accident when I was in 6th grade. I flipped over my handle bars, which made them go in to my chest. I could not lay flat for a few days. I was a mess. A year early, I sprained my ankle while I was wrestling with my brother. It took until the next morning and me walking weird for my mom to believe that I was really hurt.
- Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero? Like a said a few times - I loved to play house. I would make our garage my house. I would set up all the necessary rooms like the kitchen, bedroom, living room, dining room with lawn furniture. I think I had more fun setting everything up!!
- Were you romantically involved with someone as a pre-teen? Not really. I had a few crushes and a few in school boyfriends but nothing more then that!
- Did you get along with your parents growing up? Pretty well. I think in middle school was harder then high school. They were more relaxed with me and my after school activity when I got a little older. Of course we had our arguments but who doesn't. I was a typical teenage girl with the typical teenage girl attitude and mouth!
- Were you involved in any extra-curricular activities? If so, what? In Jr. High I was in drama club and track. In High School I was involved in drama club, swimming, gap (math) tutor, & ambassadors.
- What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying? The first tape I remember listening to all the time was Celine Dion. I had recorders when I was younger like Sharon, Louis, and Bram.
- Did you ever fall in love with someone in high school? Yes, I fell in love with a guy my sophomore year of high school - 5 years later I made him my husband!
- Did you enjoy your childhood? I absolutely loved it!!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Taking A Look Back- Childhood Memories
I saw this survey on a few blogs, so I thought I would give it a go!! Here is a little about my childhood!!