Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July

Seriously, where has this past year gone? Anyone? I'm in awe, it's July, JULY! Claire will be the big ONE in 10 days! I'm speechless. I really can't believe that a full year has almost already come and gone. I remember this time last year so well. I was miserable and in the early stages of labor. Now I'm putting the finally touches on Claire first birthday party. I've enjoyed every single moment of this past year, from the moment she entered the world, when I witnessed her first smile and laugh, when she started to roll over, sit up, talk and crawl. She will always be my baby but she's starting to become my little girl! This has been one of the best years of my life. I'm looking forward to what the future has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking