Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Vacation

My aunt's brand new home in Eagle, NE.

The back of her home.

Claire's 1st trip to a Children Museum.
 
 
For being only 8 months old, she loved it!


                            Cousin Madi came with to play!                                    

Eric learned how to drive a tractor!

On a very windy walk!

Sunset on the farm!

Look what the Easter Bunny left Claire!!

All ready for Church!

Our little family on Claire's 1st Easter!

4 generations: Nana, mom, me, & Claire.

Claire loves her new lamb!

Our family loves the game "spoons"!

Cousins - April 5th 2010

We had a fantastic time, so relaxing. Claire's first and second airplane ride was a success. She slept the whole time on both flights! Thankful we were not "one of those families" during the flight. While on vacation we did so many fun things from going to the Children Museum in Lincoln, Shopping at a great outdoor mall, Antiquing with my mom, aunt, and nana, playing ping pong, taking walks, and having some delicious food every single night!! I love my family and I feel so blessed to have them all in my life!! Can't wait to do it all again!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking