Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bowtastic

 
  
 

I have always been pretty crafted but lately, I have had so many ideas. I love the flower head band (especially for month pictures) but at the store, they weren't as cute as I thought they could be. SO, I decided to give it a try and make some. It super fun. I can't wait to make more. I am actually thinking about making more flower head bands, hair bows and selling them online or at local craft shows. I have so many cute ideas for color scheme and Holiday ideas. Jo-Ann's Fabric and Micheal's are my new found favorite "mom" stores! I can literally spend hours in there, as my mind is over come with crafty ideas! I love having a little girl to try all my creations out on. (Truthfully she isn't the best model, she would NOT let me fix the head band once it was on her head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking