Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank Goodness for Firdays (and weekends)

TGIF, everyone! The week started out crappy but is ending pretty nicely! Despite all Claire's teething issues, she's doing much better. Not sure if here teefers broke through or the pain as just decreased - she will NOT let us in her mouth!  Oh well. Yesterday, was Eric and I's 4th anniversary. We had a nice dinner at a cute little restaurant in downtown Valparaiso, In - just the two of us, no baby. It was weird but so relaxing, just what we need! Tonight is Eric's Holiday party for work (yes, the job he started on Monday - which by the way, he absolutely positivley loves!). I get to dress up again and spend the evening with my hubby. We rarely get evenings like this, so it's pretty exciting for me! I love dressing up, I just don't have much reason to any more. Since becoming a stay-at-home mommy, yoga pants and sweat pants is basically what I sport Monday-Thursday. Tomorrow, Saturday we are going to head downtown to either Scince and Industry Muesum or the Children's Muesum to celecbrate our anniversary with Claire. Sunday we are having friends over to grill out- so Sunday will be nice and relaxing. I just hope the "grill out" part happens...I'm pretty sure snow is in our near future! Boo. Oh well, the weekend will be full of fun, no matter how much snow is dropped on Chicago!

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking