Friday, November 19, 2010

I am Thankful for...

I am thankful for...

Eric, my husband. The love of my life, my best friend, soul mate and the father of my baby girl. We were high school sweet hearts who bet the odds of actually staying together and getting married. We've had our ups and downs but we have made it through even stronger then before. We go together like peanut butter and jelly. We just work. We're both overly goofy and can make each laugh in an instant. We are so similar but yet so different at the same time. We've been together for over 9 1/2 years and married for almost 4 years. He's the one I knew I was going to marry, I knew he was going to be the father of my children and I know he will be the man, I love wholeheartedly for my whole life. Our adventure together has been exciting, I can't what to see what the upcoming years have in store for us! God has truly blessed me. I'm totally and utterly in love!


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who's Been Looking